So close to the water’s edge you could think you were on a boat, and with spectacular uninterrupted views across the bay to the isles of Ulva and Gometra and to Ben More, Bendoran Shore Cottage will give you a peaceful and relaxing holiday to remember.
Shore Cottage sleeps two people.
- Entrance hall for coats and boots.
- Open plan sitting room, dining room and kitchen with spectacular views.
- One large bedroom with double bed.
- Modern bathroom with toilet, hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle.
- A well-equipped kitchen with kettle, toaster, electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- A television with DVD and video players and a CD player.
- A payphone in the entrance hall.
- Plenty of parking beside the house.
- Direct access onto the adjacent beach, slipway and pier.
- Space to launch your own boat or kayak, but please check with us first.
- Surrounding grassy areas grazed by sheep.
- Shore cottage is £550 per week. For special offers, please see the Availability page.
- Bed linen, towels, heating oil and electricity are included in the price of your stay.
- The cottage has wi-fi.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed in the cottage.
- It may be unsuitable for young children, owing to the proximity of the pier and the water.
- Check availability here and book or ask for any other information you may need by contacting us here.