Bendoran Lodge sits in an elevated position that offers spectacular uninterrupted views across the bay to the isles of Ulva and Gometra and to Ben More. It is in a peaceful, quiet setting close to the sea, with spacious grounds stretching down to the beach.
Bendoran Lodge is a comfortable and roomy two-storey log house and sleeps up to five people.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a large dining table seating eight and stunning views across the bay.
- Well-equipped kitchen, with kettle, toaster, electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Large sitting room also overlooking the sea with spectacular views, and adjacent sun-room.
- Large entrance hall, ideal for coats and boots.
- Downstairs toilet and wash hand basin.
- Three bedrooms upstairs – one bedroom with double bed, one with twin beds and one room with a built-in single bed
- Upstairs bathroom with bath, toilet, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle.
- Television with DVD and video players and a CD player.
- Plenty of parking beside the house.
- Grassy surrounds, sometimes grazed by sheep, leading down to the sea.
- Direct access onto the beach and slipway.
- Space to park a trailer and launch your own boat or kayak, but please check with us first.
- Bendoran Lodge is £675 a week for families. Bookings for one couple only in Bendoran Lodge are the special price of £575 per week. Please see the Availability page for any special offers.
- Bed linen, heating oil (in the colder months) and electricity are included.
- The cottage has wi-fi.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed in the cottage.
- It may be unsuitable for young children, owing to the proximity of the pier and the water.
- Check availability here and book or ask for any other information you may need by contacting us here.